If you’re having trouble setting up your Oculus Rift sensor tracking, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to make sure your Rift and USB drivers are up to date.
- Check to make sure your sensor is plugged into a USB (blue) port.
- If you have more than one sensor plugged into a USB port, try plugging one into a USB port.
- If you have more than one sensor plugged into a single USB controller, you may have exceeded your USB bandwidth.
Try plugging the other sensors into a different USB controller (look for some USB ports further away on your computer).
- If youre only using 2 sensors, try to put your sensors feet ( meters) in front of where you’ll be wearing your headset.
- If youre using 3 sensors, try to put your front 2 sensors feet ( meters) in front of where youll be wearing your headset. Then put your rear sensor straight back from one of your front sensors, and no more than 14 feet ( meters) away from the farthest front sensor.
- Check to make sure the glossy side of the sensor lens is pointing towards your play area.
- If your sensors are close together, rotate them so that they face forward.
If your sensors are wide apart, rotate them towards the center of your play area.
- Check to make sure there aren’t any objects blocking your sensors.
- If you’re using your Touch controllers, check to make sure youre using more than one sensor.
- If you’re using more than 3 sensors, your setup may not work with your PC computer or play area. We recommend sticking with 3 sensors.
- Try unplugging other USB devices you may be using (example: webcam).
- Check to make sure your sensor isn’t tilted too far up or down.
- видеорегистратор окулус
- oculus видеорегистратор купить
- видеорегистратор oculus 3 в 1
- видеорегистратор окулус инструкция
- отзывы окулус видеорегистратор